Thursday, May 10, 2007

White lines



I don't know how many of you were able to make it to Oklahoma City's Festival of the Arts. I certainly did and had a terrific time. And while the weather was perfect (it's been cloudy and rainy here for days), I couldn't help but notice the jet trails crisscrossing the skies.

Of course these "jet trails" are better known as chemtrails, rather than the innocuous contrails of yore. These new lines-in-the-sky typically start out with these thin lines with little nodule-shaped poofs coming on the edges and within the hour have billowed out and spread across the sky, often merging with other, similar trails.

I've noticed these things across the country and have tried to get meteorologists to talk to me about why they are different from normal contrails which dissipate after 20 minutes or so. These trails have become so prevalent that Disney/Pixar films feature them in animated features like "Cars" and "Over the Hedge." Why would they do that, unless there is a concerted effort to keep the people in the dark about these high altitude aerosol activities.

If you have some pictures in your area you'd like to send to me, email me at: aw_griffin@yahoo.com.

No comments: